Wednesday 9 September 2009

Dead Stars on Speed

Drink and Drive are my favourite Dead Stars on Speed. They may well be the only dead stars on speed but that doesn't make this statement any less valid.


Last Friday was probably the last time I'll see them for a while. I feel rather sad about this although hopefully I will be able to make it to their Moho Live gig in November
From what I can remember it was a fitting farewell. Springtime For Drink and Drive and Greg's Fault were, as always, highlights, as was their much loved (by me at least) cover of To Hell With Good Intentions.

Like I said, my memory is hazy. Drink and Drive are great though. Drink and Drive are the future. Maybe. I'm going to try my hardest to get the good people of Stoke to love them like we do. And you should to. Or I'll beat you.

PS_Photos @facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment