Tuesday 28 April 2009

My New Favourite Germans.


Never really been a fan on the whole Germany thing. As far as I'm aware all the do is eat sausages and have clubnights that last for days and listen to bland techno, but the Robocop Kraus changed my mind about that whole scenario.


Art Brut genuinely do have the best support bands ever. Over the years I've seen Pink Grease, Untitled Musical Project, Vincent Vincent and the Villains and We Are the Physics play with them and the Robocop Kraus are no exception.

I did feel that the BRUT themselves were lacking a little last night. The new material sounded great and the crowd was really enthusiastic but there was something missing. Maybe "Formed a Band". Maybe the one song encore was dissapointing. But I'm not complaining, I'm still covered in Mr Argos's spit and sweat so a good night all round I guess? Next stop gigwise, EPIC Whiskeycats weekender and then St. Morrissey.

PS_ photo © this guy. Not me. I wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment