Sunday 24 May 2009

Morrissey and ting.

He never fails to astound me, old Steven Patrick Mozza. I'm not going to give you a blow by blow account of everything he played because that's for other blogs to do. He was great and played a surprising (for a Morrissey virgin) number of Smiths songs, although they obviously lacked what Johnny Marr lent to them he still left me a bit speechless (and over excitable).

Also of note, Drink and Drive were rather fantastic, I am told they have an EP coming out in the not too distant future and a gig this bank holiday Monday. Get down there. Mclusky covers in a John Cooper Clarke accent are the way forward kids. Trust me.

Another note, this is now my principal blog, since I got tired of being branded a fickle disco cow for talking about the latest Topshop or whatever. It was hurting my fragile ego.


PS- I'd appreesh people not leaving nasty comments anon. At least thing of an amusing alias like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment